Distech Controls is one of the most innovative control system manufacturers in the world. They offer building automation technology that connects consumers with intelligent building solutions. These solutions improve efficiency and overall sustainability which results in greener buildings. Distech achieves this by serving multiple markets through a network of Authorized System Integrators and Distributors.
Watch this brief video to learn more.
The building management technologies and services developed by Distech Controls rival some of the best systems on the market. They have a unique ability to streamline building efficiency while improving comfort and reducing overall operating costs. This makes Distech an ideal fit for buildings of all shapes, sizes, and functions.
Distech Controls is a frequent choice in projects with a “green initiative” or goal to improve energy efficiency. Distech building automation solutions arm building owners and facility managers with a wide tool set. They can optimize comfort, minimize expenses and help make sound strategic decisions.
Their EC-Net™ Web-based Multi-protocol Building Automation and Energy Management Platform is built for building automation systems. This system provides a cost-effective means to monitor and control building operational needs. A sustainable foundation unique to Distech Controls. It provides efficient and intelligent integration of a wide range of building features some of which are listed below.
- Energy Management
- Access Control
- Distech Thermostat
- Room Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
Distech Building Automation To Extend Your Building System’s Lifecycle
- Management solutions for multiple buildings/structures in one system
- Network control, monitoring, alarming, database and log management, and audit trails on a common platform
- Sophisticated alarm processing and routing to manage and review alarm systems
- Cost-effective open standards infrastructure for convergence with IT systems
- Efficient management and monitoring of your Distech building automation system through a Web browser
- Extend the life cycle of existing systems by integrating best-of-breed products
- Leverage real-time business intelligence solutions by integrating applications such as accounting, tenant billing, and energy management and utility monitoring interfaces
Network and Interface Products & Models | Web-based platform powered by the Niagara Framework®
EC-Net building management system provides the end-user with on-demand intelligence into building’s performance. This allows for the management of situations that may affect the overall performance and bottom line.
- EC-Net 4 Supervisor. A software platform used in server-class applications. It allows the end-user to efficiently manage and respond to problems that may arise. This provides better optimize for the building management system.
- EC-Net 4 Alarm Console. A flexible client application for monitoring alarms from EC-BOS or Supervisor nodes. It offers an alternative to the EC-Net 4 Pro.
EC-BOS: Multi-protocol Web Building Controllers Products & Models | Supporting LONWORKS®, BACnet®, Modbus®, and Internet standards
The EC-BOS controllers, in combination with the EC-Net platform, provides a fully distributed system. This system is ideal for smaller facilities, remote sites, and for large facility distribution control and monitoring.
- EC-BOS-8 Controller. This controller operates with the EC-Net 4 web-based building management platform. It can be integrated with various buses and communication protocols. They provide supervision, alarming, integrated control, scheduling, data logging, and network management.
Distech building automation offers efficient solutions for a greener, more cost-effective, and sustainable building system. You can control and monitor your facility’s operation needs with peace of mind.
Distech Building Automation System Maintenance From MACC
Based on your unique operational requirements, Mid-Atlantic Controls provides customized maintenance and service plans. These plans offer effective management and control solutions once Distech has been integrated into your building or facility.
Our team of industry experts have a wide range of specialty experience and building automation system capabilities. They deliver innovative solutions required to keep your Distech building automation system current and properly functioning.
MACC is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, but we serve multiple market segments throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. This included Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, and beyond.
Ready to try one of the most innovative control systems in the world?