Stay in control of your facility with scheduled building automation maintenance and service from MACC.
With MACC maintaining your building control system, you can focus on the core needs of your business. We offer remote monitoring and our trained team is just a phone call away. You can save more by choosing to be proactive, so don’t wait until you need building automation maintenance.
Top 10 Benefits Of Building Automation System Maintenance
- Preserve your investment. Predictive building automation maintenance monitors your system to ensure peak performance.
- Reveal and correct control system issues. Real-time diagnostics detect potential issues long before they become noticeable in your operations.
- Identify unrelated mechanical and electrical problems. Existing machinery and other hardware connected to your system’s predictive maintenance system.
- Reduce system disturbances and operational interruptions. Maintenance enables you to detect problems early, making repairs quick and simple.
- Improve energy efficiency. Locate and resolve issues, so there’s less strain on the system. This promotes clean and efficient operation.
- Reduce energy costs. Predictive maintenance decreases energy costs without disrupting employee productivity.
- Extend system life cycle and ROI. Maximize every investment in your company’s infrastructure and ensure that hardware lasts longer.
- Enhance user satisfaction. A high visibility process makes the control system a greater asset to your business.
- Increase performance of controlled systems (e.g. HVAC, electrical, and security). Systems cycle on and off as necessary. Consistent early resolution of potential issues ensures smooth operation.
- Achieve technological advancements. Recommended hardware and software upgrades keep your building automation system current.
Building Automation System Resources
- Is Building Automation Maintenance Right for My Business?
- How Much Do Building Automation Systems Cost?
- Is BAS Maintenance Really Important?
- 10 Benefits of Scheduled BAS Maintenance Contracts
- Problems with Building Automation Systems
- Uncover and Fix Control System Problems
- Five Signs Your Building Control System Is Ready For A Legacy Upgrade
We Service BAS Equipment From…
If you don’t see your BAS equipment manufacturers listed above, contact us to see how we can help.
BAS Maintenance Plan Options
- Labor-Only Contracts (PML-Preventative Maintenance)
- Labor and Parts (FM-Full Maintenance)
- Annual and Multi-year Contracts
- Significant reduction in hourly rates when purchased under a contractor
- Reduced contract rates for extra hours if necessary
- Contract price reductions on any parts required
- Preferred customer response times guaranteed
- After-hours and emergency services are available to all contract customers
BAS Maintenance Reports
BAS Maintenance Reports from MACC are a huge added value to your BAS maintenance contract. We provide actionable, expert direction to help you fine-tune your system for efficiency. We also let you know when improvements or upgrade offers appear that may be of benefit to you. Your satisfaction with our service is our goal, and we guarantee that you will be satisfied.
After Hours Emergency Service
All of our contract customers enjoy 24/7 Emergency Service with guaranteed response times available to meet any of your needs. Priority Service, also provided to BAS maintenance contract customers, allows you to avoid lengthy system disruptions while reduced service time and material rates save you money.
Exceptional company. My service BAS tech goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure things are right. Very please with the service.Davids196414:06 04 Sep 18So far MACC has converted 4 of our buildings from Staefa controls to Tridium N-4. Their sales, engineering, installation, and service personnel both during and since these projects have been outstanding. They are a group of people that have had many years in the HVAC field so they know how systems are supposed to work and have made many upgrades in the logical programming to make our system much more efficient and user friendly which is far over what we would have imagined. The staff has been more than willing to listen to us as customers and combining our suggestions along with theirs to give us a product that has been seamless, flawless, and just plain works! So far this has been a great experience and a looking forward to working with MACC in upcoming projects soon to take place. I am willing to talk to anyone anytime to answer questions you might have about our experience. MACC can get you in touch with me.Paul Sexton Building Systems Superintendent County of YorkPaul sexton02:00 02 Feb 18Best Building Automation Company I have seen.Marshall Nesgoda02:34 14 Dec 17
BAS System Upgrades and Recommendations
Every contract customer receives opportunities and recommendations to upgrade their system. This guarantees you keep pace with technology and system developments. It also helps extend the useful life of the BAS system while maximizing ROI.
For more information on scheduled building automation maintenance plans, contact us today.