Cyclon Auto-Matrix (formerly American Auto-Matrix) provides a wide range of integrated solutions for building automation that incorporates the BACnet protocol in its system architecture. Create safety and efficiency in one fell swoop by adding Cylon Auto-Matrix products and programs to your business’ infrastructure.
Watch this brief video to learn more.
With years in the industry, Mid-Atlantic Controls provides you with only the best, most efficient business automation solutions. From programs that allow you to adjust thermostat temperatures to phone applications that turn fans off and on based on warehouse needs to ensuring every corner of a building is safely secured — while being monitored remotely — we offer unique and innovative solutions.
You can trust in Cyclon Auto-Matrix products for a better workflow and peace of mind where your brand needs it most. Each building management technique is completely scalable and allows companies of all sizes and industries to efficiently allocate both time and funds.
With Cyclon Auto-Matrix, gain remote access and monitoring to things like:
- Climate control
- Closed-circuit TV
- HVAC options
- Light controls
- Fume hood controls
Saving Time and Enhancing Function With Energy Cylon Auto-Matrix Building Automation
Cyclon Auto-Matrix technologies promote heightened accessibility as well as a greener, more energy-conscious environment. Customers also gain access to unique technologies that help improve daily functions and increase equipment longevity by alerting any issues in the early stages.
- Enhanced graphics for top user experience; enhanced design and operational efficiencies
- Greater freedom and flexibility; integration eliminates the need for a dedicated operator workstation or costly add-on software
- Facilities managers and end-users can modify trends, setpoints, schedules and more on the fly from web-enabled PCs and mobile devices
- By leveraging push notification services, users gain reliable instant notices to mobile or desktop devices
- Reports can be generated and sent automatically at intervals or when triggered by equipment failures and alarms
- Software can predict energy loads and other building automation requirements
The CB series is designed for a wide range of applications for intelligent control of HVAC equipment, lighting control and electrical systems including metering applications.
- FLX Modules snap together easily
- I/O bus/power connection is achieved through a single plug connector, simplifying the installation process and eliminating the possibility of misconnection
- Tool-free diagnostics to facilitate instant identiﬁcation of wiring faults
- Status LEDs included for all I/O points instantaneously provide visual diagnostic and error status
- Manual overrides available to enable easy conﬁguration
The NB series is an application selectable to be utilized in generic and light-duty custom control applications using one of three available modes (Rooftop, Heat Pump, and Multi-Speed Fan Coil).
In stand-alone or networked environments, they can be programmed to operate on independent platforms or in existing enterprise applications. The controllers can be configured and setup with minimal effort for a variety of control application sequences.
Fully programmable, networkable, and expandable, controllers can be used in applications that require stand-alone control and peer-to-peer capabilities with devices on a network.
Cylon Auto-Matrix Building Automation System Maintenance From MACC
Based on your unique operational requirements, Mid-Atlantic Controls provides customized maintenance and service plans. These plans offer effective management and control solutions once Cylon Auto-Matrix has been integrated into your building or facility.
Our team of industry experts have a wide range of specialty experience and building automation system capabilities. They deliver innovative solutions required to keep your Cylon Auto-Matrix building automation system up-to-date and efficient.
MACC is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, but we serve multiple market segments throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. This included Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, and beyond.
Ready to see what Cylon Auto-Matrix has to offer?