We provide automation systems. services, recommendations, and preventive maintenance for commercial, industrial, government and military facilities. Working with such a wide array of clients means that we are often adapting our building automation system offerings. Not every clients BAS system needs are the same so it is important for us to accommodate your specific BAS system needs regardless of your phase of planning or implementation.
Technology has allowed for seamless integration of various facets within a building. Now you can control heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lights, and countless other equipment from a single panel. By choosing MACC as your system integrator or building automation provider you are choosing a team of industry experts. We have a wide range of capabilities and specialty experience to ensure that all of your requirements are met on time.
Learn More About Building Automation Systems:
- Cost of a Building Automation System
- BAS for a Large Shopping Mall (Case Study)
- How Big Does a Building Need to Be For a BAS to Make Sense
- Latest Intelligent Building Technology Features
- Building Automation Project in Maryland (Case Study)
- What is a Building Automation System
- Proprietary vs. Non Proprietary Building Automation Systems
- Benefits of Integration a BAS System in Multi-Location Companies
- Benefits to Working with an Indpndnt BAS Contractor
Why Choose MACC?
Our Building Automation Design Team Provides:
- First Cost Control
- HVAC, Lighting and Security System Performance
- Product and System Selection
- Energy, Environment, and Social Aspects of Total BAS System Performance
- Maintaining, Preserving, and Growing the Initial Investment in a BAS System
- Post-Installation Service and Maintenance
Building Automation Construction & Project Management
- Single Point of Contact Responsible For All Project Aspects
- Professionally Trained in Project Management and Application Engineering
- Schedule Oriented and Proactive
Automation System Application Engineering
- Design to Meet Customer and Project Requirements
- Improvement Recommendations Made Before Implementation Stage
- Extensive Experience in Systems we Control not just Control Systems
- Complete Design Documents Including Flow Diagrams, Sequences, Panel Layouts, and Point to Point Wiring
Panel and Pre-Fabrication Facility
- Prefabricated Control Panels are Programmed and Tested Before they are Installed
- Aids our Ability to Meet Project Schedules
- Improves Overall Quality Control
- Lowers our Installation Cost
- Sel-Performed with Trained BAS and Security Teams
- Always on Time and Ahead of Schedule
- Professional, Well-Executed Installations
- Graphics, Programming, and Startup are Self-Performed to meet t Demanding Schedules and Performance Requirements
- Trained and Certified on all Systems
- Graphics and Programming Prepared and Tested in Advance of Project Completion
- Thorough Commissioning of all Systems
- Expert Startup and System Operational Solutions
Building Automation System Performance
- Highest Core Value
- Exceeds Anything Available in the Industry
- Sets us Apart From our Competition
BAS System Service and Maintenance
Once the BAS system is in and accepted we offer our clients a maintenance and service plan. The bas system service plan is customized based on your specific operational needs, it is not required but is highly encouraged.
Legacy System Upgrades
Many owners are often faced with the decision to upgrade or replace their current automation system. Whether it is due to progressing technology or developing operation needs, we can help you determine what automation system will best suit your needs. We have experience with almost every building automation system that has been used over the past 30 years. This allows us to offer some confident advice on how you can move forward from your present system.
What Is a Building Automation System (BAS)?
Building Automation Service in Virginia★★★★★ 5 / 5 stars
Rated By Paul Sexton, Building Systems Superintendent County of York
“So far MACC has converted 4 of our buildings from Staefa controls to Tridium N-4. Their sales, engineering, installation, and service personnel both during and since these projects have been outstanding. They are a group of people that have had many years in the HVAC field so they know how systems are supposed to work and have made many upgrades in the logical programming to make our system much more efficient and user friendly which is far over what we would have imagined. The staff has been more than willing to listen to us as customers and combining our suggestions along with theirs to give us a product that has been seamless, flawless, and just plain works! So far this has been a great experience and a looking forward to working with MACC in upcoming projects soon to take place. I am willing to talk to anyone anytime to answer questions you might have about our experience. MACC can get you in touch with me.”
Contact Us to Learn More About Building Automation Systems
MACC is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, but we serve clients across the Mid-Atlantic Region of Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, and beyond. Contact us to learn more about building automation systems or to get an estimate for your commercial building or new construction project.