MACC will help you extend the life of your building automation system. Whether you purchased your automation system from us or another vendor, we’ll help you preserve the initial investment. Technology is constantly changing so staying current can be tough and expensive. For many clients this makes upgrading a BAS system impractical. Our at MACC is to show you a migration path that utilizes current technology while allowing you to maintain some of the initial investment in your BAS system.
A legacy system is an older automation system that was installed in your facility.This BAS System may no longer offer the solutions you require from your building automation system or it may simply be out of date. Building automation system upgrades are becoming more common as technology and operational requirements outpace the older models.
Learn More About Legacy Upgrades
- Upgrading Johnson BAS System to Tridium or J2 Innovations
- Upgrading Old BAS Equipment
- Budgeting for a BAS Legacy Upgrade
- 5 Signs Your Building Control System is Ready for an Upgrade
- Can a Trane BAS SYstem be Upgraded to Tridium?
Why Upgrade a Building Automation System?
Benefits to Upgrading a BAS System:
- Preserve initial BAS and EMCS Investments
- Upgrade older building automation and energy management systems
- Upgrade to and take advantage of current technology with your existing system
- Remove ties to proprietary systems and increase upgrade options
- Reduce expansion, maintenance and service costs of your existing BAS or EMCS
- Allow Multi-Building and Campus Integration of different systems
- Integration of multiple systems allows the streamlining of building management
We specialize in providing our clients with a range of solutions that may allow them to utilize major portions of their initial investment while still being able to allow their facilities to upgrade to current technology and continue keeping pace as technology improves.
Building Automation Systems We Can Upgrade:
- JCI Facility Explorer
- American Auto-Matrix
- Johnson Controls
- Barber Colman
- Carrier CCN
- Cylon Automatrix
- And many more.
Let us show you how we can help you preserve your initial investment in a BAS System, EMC System or Security System. By contacting us you’ll take the fist step in ensuring your BAS System is on the leading edge of technology as your future needs evolve.